GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING THE ONLINE STORE www.mkferavita.com
General terms and conditions of the contracts for sale and purchase at a distance within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act between MK Fera Vita Ltd., hereinafter referred to as SUPPLIER, on the one hand and on the other - the person who has agreed to these "General Terms and Conditions" , hereinafter referred to as USER, in connection with ordering and purchasing the goods offered through the online store www.mkferavita.com
Art. 1. The Provider provides the User with the opportunity to purchase the goods offered in the online store www.mkferavita.com in compliance with these "General Terms and Conditions".
Art.2. The SUPPLIER publishes on www.mkferavita.com:
- description of the main characteristics and images of each product;
- selling price, VAT included;
- information on the methods of payment, delivery and performance of the contract;
- the right of the User, the conditions and the manner of its exercise to withdraw from the contract. The conditions under which the goods may be returned, except in cases under the "Consumer Protection Act";
- any other information, according to the Bulgarian legislation, which the supplier is obliged to provide in due time to the User before the purchase of the goods;
Art.3. In order to receive the right to make valid orders for the purchase of the goods offered at www.mkferavita.com, the User must fill in the electronic form before finalizing the order. When filling in the electronic form, the User is obliged to provide the required data. The user guarantees that the data he provides is true, complete and accurate and will update this data in a timely manner when the latter changes. In case the User provides incorrect data, the Provider has the right to terminate the contract.
Art.4. Before placing an order, the User is obliged to express "online" consent to these General Terms and Conditions, which action is considered binding on their terms. From the moment of binding the User with the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions, the same is allowed to make valid orders for the purchase of goods offered through www.mkferavita.com
Art.5. All announced prices are in Bulgarian levs (BGN), VAT included. The indicated prices of the individual goods are for the respective number and do not include the delivery costs. The prices of the products in the e-shop may differ from those in the commercial network.
Art.6. The price under the previous article and the delivery costs are paid by cash on delivery.
Art.7. The goods ordered for purchase are delivered with appropriate packaging to the delivery address specified by the User within a sufficient period, depending on the circumstances, agreed between the Representative of the e-shop www.mkferavita.com and the User.
Art.8. The goods are delivered to the delivery address of the User or to a third party - a representative of the User, who accepts and confirms the receipt of the same on behalf of the User. Upon delivery of the goods, the User or the third party - a representative of the User sign the accompanying documents, serving as confirmation of delivery of the goods. In case the User is not found within the delivery period at the address specified by him or access and conditions for delivery of the goods are not provided within this period, the Supplier is released from its obligation to deliver the ordered goods. The consumer can confirm his/her wish to receive the goods even after the expiration of the delivery period, in which he was not found at the address, by bearing all delivery costs. In this case, a new delivery period starts from the moment of re-confirmation.
Art.9. The Supplier undertakes: to transfer to the User the actual power of the purchased goods after receipt by the Supplier or his representative of the purchase price of the specific goods; to deliver in time the goods ordered for purchase; to take due care for the performance of its duties.
Art.10. The supplier:
- takes care that the information in the store is always correct and up-to-date;
- www.mkferavita.com is not responsible for the depletion of quantities of certain items. In case it is not possible to provide the desired item or to delay the order, you will be informed by phone or e-mail.
- is not responsible for failure to provide access to the store, as well as for non-processing or untimely processing of purchase orders in the event of circumstances beyond its control - cases of force majeure, accidental events, problems in the global Internet;
- does not guarantee that access to the store will be uninterrupted, timely, secure and free from errors, as far as it is beyond its capabilities, control and will;
- there is no obligation and objective possibility to control the way the User uses the store.
- reserves the right to change prices at its discretion, at any time, without prior notice to consumers. The user is obliged to pay the price that was current at the time of the order.
Art.11. The user undertakes:
- to indicate an exact and valid telephone number, delivery address and e-mail address for correspondence;
- to pay the price of the goods ordered by him;
- to pay the delivery costs, except in cases where the delivery costs remain at the expense of the Supplier;
- to receive the goods;
- not to submit fictitious or invalid applications or other false information;
- to comply with the terms and conditions for filing complaints and requests for replacement of ordered goods, terms and conditions published on the e-commerce website www.mkferavita.com and declares that he/she is considered bound by these terms and conditions;
- to observe the Bulgarian legislation, the present General Terms and Conditions, the Internet ethics, the rules of morals and good manners;
- not to infringe another's property or non-property rights, including intellectual property rights;
- to immediately notify the Provider of any case of committed or discovered violation when using the store;
- not to interfere with the proper operation of the system, not to frustrate the identification procedure of another user, not to provide access beyond its provision, not to prevent other users from using the store;
- not to extract by technical means or in a technical way information resources or parts of information resources belonging to the databases located in the store and thus not to create its own database in electronic or other form;
- not to impersonate another person or a representative of a legal entity or a group of people whom he is not authorized to represent, or in any other way to mislead third parties about his identity or belonging to a certain group of persons;
- not to commit malicious acts within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions;
RETURN AND REPLACEMENT OF GOODS:
You can return the purchased goods within 14 days from the date of receipt, under the following conditions:
- The product is in its original form, packaging and quality,
- the label has not been removed from the product,
- the product has not been treated in any way (no form of action has been taken on the product to prevent its use).
- proof of purchase is required: receipt, invoice, or other type of accompanying documents (received together with the goods from the order).
PLEASE DO NOT SEND SHIPMENTS BEFORE CONTACTING US!
Please inform us of your desire to replace or return a particular product through the complaint form.
The transport costs for the goods for which the claim is made are at the expense of the customer. (except in cases of transport defect)
Shipments with returned goods, which due to negligence and improper packaging were damaged during transportation, will be returned to the customer at his expense. Please do not forget to carefully pack and ensure the integrity of the shipment.
Goods whose return or complaint we cannot accept (if it is sent after the specified period; if it is not accompanied by a receipt, without labels or unsealed; if it is contaminated or damaged) will be sent back to the Customer at his expense.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA:
We protect the personal data of our customers and treat the users of this e-shop in the same way.
You agree that all personal data you provide to us will be processed for the purposes listed below.
The www.mkferavita.com store allows you to provide limited information on how to contact you. This information is stored in our database so that we can respond to your request or send you the purchased goods to the address specified by you.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, except for the delivery of a product purchased by you.
The content of this website - text, photos and other information, are subject to copyright within the meaning of the Copyright and Related Rights Act and are the property of "MK Fera Vita" Ltd. and its partners who provided the relevant information.
Any unauthorized use, reproduction, change, public display, etc. of part or all of the content of the site, without the express permission of "MK Fera Vita" Ltd., is prohibited and will be prosecuted in accordance with the law.
Thank you for your attention!
Enjoy shopping at www.mkferavita.com
MK Fera Vita Ltd.
Village of Trastenik
177 Shesti septemvri Str
mobile: 0878 977 552